Saturday, July 18, 2009

New endevours..

I've been working on a new jewelry line I have decided to call 'Relic'. I am trying to make pieces that have the look of just unearthed relics from an ancient time... maybe found in a long hidden tomb, or uncovered in a recently excavated temple from the misty past....

These are not on my website yet...I can't decide if I want to sell them or not...many of them have truly unique ancient artifacts included with carefully handcrafted components...

I would be interested in any comments...

Hand made moonface focal piece, copper mother of pearl, glass copper beads, copper charms and findings.



This one includes rare old 'lost wax' brass beads from Africa, hand made clay blue beads and disc clay black beads, gold finish findings and and cobalt trade beads. A clay black mask bead is the focal point.

Old tibetan silver beads and handmade amber color beads coupled with turquoise.


This piece includes an ancient buddha mala bead from Tibet and two face beads I made in my studio.



Peace on earth... it's up to us

No comments: