Thursday, April 30, 2009

WOW! Long time no talk.....


Well... I'm back... and this time I am really going to write stuff here...

Since the last post I have moved from Arizona to Natick MA, gotten a divorce (amicable) and now Angel Daisy and I spend everyday making jewelry and hoping to sell some.
  
I have a new website...  http://www.twigadesign.com  , have opened an Etsy store (very new... be patient) at www.twigadesign.etsy.com  and I will be at the Kids Fun Fest (terrible name for a craft fair) on Sunday May 3rd in the grounds of the Newton Town Hall in Newton Massachusetts.
  
The image below is a collection of some of my new necklaces..

Every week I will be showcasing one of my new pieces, and spinning a sort of imaginary story about it... I really hope you will come back often to read, comment,  and I hope, enjoy!  







No comments: